- Karuna Health HepatoPlex contains a complex of botanic and nutritional components that support gallbladder and liver function.
- The compounds in dandelion root, fumitory, barberry root and artichoke leaf extract facilitate bile flow.
- Betaine and methionine are methyl donors that are required by hepatic detoxification mechanisms.
- The flavonoids from milk thistle exert a number of useful actions supporting the liver.
Two tablets twice daily, away from meals, or as directed.
Serving Size: 2 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Fumitory (Fumaria officianalis)* ... 250 mg
Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale)* ... 200 mg
Barberry Root (Berberis vulgaris)** ... 200 mg
Artichoke leaf extract (Cynara scolymus)* ... 200 mg
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)*** ... 250 mg
DL-Methionine ... 200 mg
Betaine (citrate complex) ... 200 mg
Magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, cellulose, dicalcium phosphate
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.