- Karuna Health Cal/Mag Aspartate 1:1 By practitioner request, Karuna provides this popular product in two Ca:Mg ratios - both 2:1 and 1:1.
- Both calcium and magnesium are required in significant amounts by humans and many diets are poor in these minerals.
- Calcium and magnesium play complementary roles together to support skeletal health, neuromuscular activity, optimal vascular tone, and normal menstrual cycle physiology.
- Aspartic acid, an amino acid, is a particularly efficient mineral transport agent, originally investigated by German researcher Hans Nieper, and additionally supports cellular energy production.
3-6 capsules daily taken with meals,or as directed.
Serving Size:3 Capsule
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving
Calcium (aspartate) ... 225 mg
Magnesium (aspartate) ... 225 mg
Vegetarian capsule, cellulose, vegetable stearate.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.