- Karuna Health MyoCalm provides a variety of natural agents to promote relaxation and normal muscle tone.
- Herbal extracts concentrate the active constituents of botanicals, permitting better results with fewer tablets.
- The 4:1 concentrates of valerian, passiflora and black cohosh used in MyoCalm deliver 4 times the activity of unconcentrated herbs.
- Calcium and magnesium are essential to normal neuromuscular function.
- Vitamin B6 is required for the formation of several neurotransmitters, and niacinamide is associated with relaxing effects on mental function according to preliminary studies.
- MyoCalm does not induce sleep, but enhanced relaxation may facilitate sleep onset.
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
B3 (niacinamide) ... 100 mg ... 500%
B6 (pyridoxine HCI) ... 50 mg ... 2500%
Calcium (citrate/malate 1:1) ... 75 mg ... 8%
Magnesium (glycinate) ... 75 mg ... 19%
Valerian (Valeriana officinalis)** ... 175 mg* ... †
Passion Flower ...100 mg* ... †
Black Cohosh ... 100 mg* ... †
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
*4:1 concentrated herbal extract
**standardized to 0.8% valerenic acid
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose & water), magnesium stearate, silica
Suggested use for adults:
Two capsules with breakfast and two more 30 minutes before bedtime.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.