- Karuna Health Chondroitin Sulfate 400 mg is a glycosaminoglycan (GAG) that is a critical constituent of the ground substance of connective tissue.
- Which creates a gelatin-like matrix that holds and nourishes protein fibers, and helps provide shape, lubrication and shock absorption to bone, cartilage, intervertebral disc material, and synovial fluid.
- Bovine tracheal cartilage is a common source for supplemental chondroitin sulfate (CS), which may supply important precursors for resynthesis of disrupted or decomposed connective tissue structures.
- Both intact CS consumed orally as well as additionally absorbed digestive breakdown products may account for the consistent benefit demonstrated in studies of joint health, including evidence of chondroprotection.
- This single ingredient product offers flexibility when combined with other cartilage support solutions.
One capsule two times a day, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Chondroitin Sulfate* ... 400 mg +
Rice flour, vegetable stearate.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.