- Karuna Health Glucosamine/MSM combines two of the most popular natural agents used in joint health research - in the forms and doses validated most likely to be effective.
- Glucosamine sulfate (in the sodium-free KCl form) has earned its popularity: many clinical studies have proven its bioavailability and chondroprotective activity.
- MSM, also known as "DMSO2", is a crystalline DMSO-like compound that supplies sulfur - a key nutrient for the growth and maintenance of connective tissues.
- Evidence is rapidly accumulating to justify professional acceptance of MSM-containing products.
- The Glucosamine/MSM combination makes for a rational, economical and powerful choice for supporting long-term, comfortable function of joint structures.
Six capsules daily in divided doses, taken with meals, or as directed.
Serving Size: 6 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Glucosamine (sulfate KCI) (shrimp) ... 1500 mg
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) ... 2250 mg
Silica, vegetable stearate, calcium sulfate, cellulose, water.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.