- Karuna Health VegeGlucosamine Plus combines time honored Ayurvedic herbs and vegetable source glucosamine for healthy joints.
- Most osteoartritic patients are treated with NSAIDs that reduce pain but also have significant side effects, including damage to both articular and nonarticular tissues.
- Well-formulated natural products can support the body's ability to maintain pain-free joint function while enhancing its ability to maintain normal cartilage and joint structure.
- Botanicals such as Boswellia serrata, Withania somnifera, and Curcuma longa modulate the immune system to avoid inflammation and help maintain joint health through a variety of pathways.
- Six capsules daily in divided doses with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- This product is not appropriate for pregnant or lactating women. Consult a physician before use if taking blood thinning medication.
Serving Size: 6 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Glucosamine (sulfate) (vegetarian source) ... 1500 mg
Ashwagandha root extract (4:1 Extract) (Withania somnifera) ... 700 mg
Boswellia (standardized to 65% Boswellic acids) (Bosellia serrata) ... 600 mg
Curcumin (standardized to 95% Curcumin) (Curcuma longa) ... 300 mg
Vegetarian capsules, cellulose, vegetable stearate.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.