- Karuna Health CapriPlus is a natural mycostatic complex providing a broad spectrum of high potency antifungal nutrients with anti-Candida albicans specificity.
- Caprylic acid and sorbic acid are fatty acids demonstrated to control both the yeast and fungal forms of this organism.
- Odorless garlic is included for its widely-researched anti-fungal properties.
- Oil of oregano contains a complex mixture of highly active terpenoids and phenolic compounds known to exert strong antimicrobial activity.
- Importantly, CapriPlus tablets are enterically coated for optimal intestinal release and patient compliance.
Four tablets divided over one day, taken on an empty stomach, or as directed.
Amount Per Serving
Oregano Oil 4:1 extract yielding 2% essential oils ... 400 mg
Odorless Aged Garlic (allium sativum) ... 1200 mg
Caprylic Acid ... 600 mg
Sorbic Acid (potassium sorbate) ... 600 mg
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
This is the only product I have used for many years. Absolutely kills and controls candida.
I suffer with candidas albicans...capriplus helps me manage reactions to carbs. I have used it for many years.