- Karuna Health Progesterone Pure Cream, a hormone derived primarily from the corpus luteum and secondarily from the adrenal gland and the male testes, is a precursor hormone.
- Which can be converted, as required, into other steroid hormones such as DHEA, estrogen, androstenedione, testosterone, and cortisol.
- Progesterone Pure is a hypoallergenic formula free of chemicals found in cosmetic skin creams, particularly synthetic fragrances and preservatives that can be agents for triggering skin sensitivities and allergies.
- Progesterone, being a small, fat-soluble molecule, is easily absorbed through the skin.
- For general application, skin sites recommended include the inner areas of the thighs and arms, neck, upper chest and abdomen.
- The site should be rotated daily for maximum absorption. Allow 2-3 months for maximum effect.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
Servings Per Container: 48
Amount Per Serving
Progesterone per serving ... 25 mg
Purified Water, Jojoba Oil, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Extract, Shea Butter, Cetyl Alcohol (coconut oil derived), Micronized USP Progesterone (wild yam derived), Stearic Acid (palm kernel derived thickener), Monosodium Salt, Disodium Edetate (plant derived preservative), Grapefruit Seed Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum (seaweed derived thickener).
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Not eligible for shipment outside of the U.S.
My doctor recommended I use this cream when I became menopausal and I am still using it many years later. She suggested 3 weeks on, 1 week off; and during the week off I can tell the difference. I often have more trouble sleeping that week, and can’t wait to get back to my “on” weeks again.
It is recommended by my family doctor, and it is effective.