- Karuna Health Ginger-B6 contains Ginger and Vitamin B6 to help maintain gastrointestinal comfort.
- Maintaining digestive system comfort is a challenge during pregnancy, while traveling in cars and boats, or after receiving surgical anesthesia or other medical treatments.
- Ginger root is a pungent and traditionally popular remedy for preventing disturbances of this type and has been the subject of several successful clinical trials as well.
- Ginger possesses other useful properties related to blocking production of certain prostaglandins and other eicosanoids.
- Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) has long been used during pregnancy for maintaining digestive system comfort.
1-2 capsules twice daily, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin b6 (pyridoxine HCI) ... 25 mg
Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) ... 250 mg
Vegetarian capsule, cellulose, magnesium stearate.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.