- Karuna Health Pregnenolone 50 mg, sometimes called the "mother steroid," is the natural precursor of all steroid hormones, including androgens, estrogens, corticosteroids, and others.
- Pregnenolone also acts on GABA receptors in the brain.
- Oral pregnenolone supports normal psychomotor performance in stressful environments, and may have cognitive and neuroprotective effects as well.
- Historically, pregnenolone has been used to support joint health.
- 1-4 capsules per day in divided doses with meals, or as directed. Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- To be taken only under professional supervision by patients with a history of hormone-related conditions or a seizure disorder.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
Pregnenolone ... 50 mg
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Not eligible for shipment outside of the U.S.
I have been taking Pregnelone on an empty stomach (morning and at bed) for over ten years. I credit it as part of my regimen for staying strong and youthful.
I am very happy with this product. Will be ordering it again!