- Karuna Health HydroxyCal supplies an efficient complex of nutrients and cofactors that support bone strength and maintenance.
- Calcium is supplied as citrate as well as in a freeze-dried, whole-bone bovine extract.
- This extract is also a rich source of bone matrix proteoglycans and trace minerals, and has been shown to be exceptional for supporting bone maintenance and repair.
- A generous amount of vitamin K is included, far more than in most other bone support products, and vitamin D is supplied in the preferred D3 form for maximum bioavailability.
- These nutrients, along with vitamin C and manganese, work together to support optimal bone density and help skeletal structures maintain their integrity during minor traumas.
Two capsules, three times daily with meals, or as directed.
Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ... 150 mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) ... 800 IU
Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) ... 330 mcg
Calcium (MCHC*/citrate & malate) ... 280 mg
Phosphorus (MCHC*) ... 100 mg
Magnesium (MCHC*/glycinate) ... 140 mg
Manganese (amino acid chelate) ... 1 mg
Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite complex ... 800 mg
Silicon (Equisetum arvense) ... 20 mg
Boron (amino acid chelate) ... 1 mg
Vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.