- Karuna Health Ashwagandha Root 1200 mg has a long history of use in enhancing innate resistance to disease and environmental contaminants.
- It is one of the most important herbs in traditional Ayurvedic medicine because it helps individuals adapt to stressful conditions, both mental and physical, and aids in maintaining a calm, positive mental attitude.
- Ashwagandha is an all-purpose immunomodulator that also promotes healthy function of vital organs and helped improve joint function in one human trial, presumably due to its influence on prostanoids and acute phase reactants.
- It may be particularly helpful for supporting long-term health by maintaining the body's innate balance.
- Ashwagandha has been used for thousands of years to promote physical and mental health, and to enhance innate resistance to disease (American Herbal Pharmacopoeia & Therapeutic Compendium.
2-4 capsules early morning and afternoon, or as directed. Caution: Not appropriate for pregnant or lactating women.
Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Ashwagandha root (Withania Somnifera) ... 1200 mg
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.