- Karuna Health FlaxCaps 1000 mg is the only concentrated vegetarian source of the important omega-3 fatty acid, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
- Omega 3 fatty acids such as ALA compete with the more abundant omega-6 fatty acids in western diets, helping to normalize production of prostaglandin E2 and leukotrienes series 4.
- ALA is recognized as an important contributor to cardiovascular health.
- FlaxCaps is stored under refrigeration and shipped with a cold-pack to assure freshness.
1-6 softgel capsules, 1-3 times daily, best taken with meals, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 SoftGel
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 9
Calories from Fat ... 9
Total Fat ... 1 g
Saturated Fat ... 0.1 g
Monounsaturated Fat ... 0.2 g
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 0.7 g
Flaxseed Oil** ... 1000 mg
Alpha-Linolenic Acid (omega-3) ... 540 mg
Oleic Acid (omega-9) ... 210 mg
Linoleic Acid (omega-6) ... 150 mg
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob extract.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.