- Karuna Health CoQ10 30 mg occurs in cellular mitochondria throughout the body and is essential to their function and for ATP production.
- The areas of highest energy metabolism, including the heart and skeletal muscle, depend heavily on CoQ-10 for normal function and antioxidant protection.
- CoQ-10 levels decline with aging, and endogenous synthesis levels can also fall behind during times of high energy output, as well as in some disease states.
- A rapidly growing body of research has confirmed the participation of CoQ-10 in maintenance of blood pressure homeostasis, cardiovascular and brain function, and oral tissue health.
1-4 softgel capsules daily taken with meals, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 SoftGel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) ... 5 IU
Coenzyme Q-10 ... 30 mg
Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, soy lecithin, yellow beeswax, titanium dioxide, annatto color.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.