- Metabolic Maintenance Taurine 500 mg acts as an inhibitory neurotransmitter, calming over-excited neurons and neurological symptoms, protecting against glutamate toxicity, and aiding in magnesium intracellular transport because it can cross the blood-brain barrier. It helps with the absorption of calcium.
- Taurine is also essential in helping the body form the bile salts sodium taurocholate and sodium taurochenode-oxycholate, which are important for the digestion of fats. Taurine is part of normal adipose tissue regulation in the body.
- Provides key component of bile.
- Protects heart and brain.
- Promotes a calm relaxed mood.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Taurine ... 500 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established for this ingredient
Vegetarian cellulose capsule
One (1) capsule daily, between meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts
Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.