- Integrative Therapeutics Provides 100 mg coenzyme Q10 for cardiovascular, neurological, and immune system health.
- CoQ10 is necessary for the production of cellular energy.
- Supplementation is especially important in supporting the high energy needs of the cardiovascular and neurological systems.
- Integrative Therapeutics CoQ10 also supports immune function and skin and periodontal health.
- Contains Trans-CoQ10, the natural form derived from yeast fermentation.
- Easy-to-swallow softgel.
CoQ10 100 mg Ingredients:
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Amount per softgel
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) (ubiquinone 10) ... 100 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Soybean oil, gelatin, water, glycerin, beeswax, and soy lecithin.
Suggested Use: Take 1 softgel three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Warnings: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
COQ10 is very good and I can see the results shortly after beginning its use. Thank you very much for a fine produce.
I’m a 34 year old woman who will begin trying to conceive with a donor in January. I took COQ10 as part of a regimen to support ovarian health and egg quality. I’ve felt great since starting Integrative Therapeutics CoQ10, and I’m eager to see how the conception process goes beginning in January. Will gladly update once I know more!
I've only been taking the COQ10 for a couple weeks. It seems to be fine and making a positive difference in my energy.