Integrative Therapeutics UBQH is the active, reduced form of CoQ10 that is more stable and provides better supplementation than standard CoQ10. UBQH is ready to support athletes, healthy aging, nervous system, and heart function.
- It helps increase energy levels that are affected by age, health condition or exercise.
- Very beneficial to the cardiovascular system – lowers LDL cholesterol, increases plasma CoQ10 concentration and supports healthy lipid metabolism.
- UBQH is ideal for patients requiring high doses of CoQ10, older individuals, and those patients for whom CoQ10 conversion may be problematic.
- The nutritional supplement CoQ10 (ubiquinone) is commonly recommended for cardiovascular, neurological, and healthy aging support.
- Ubiquinol (QH) is very unstable outside of the body and it readily converts to CoQ10 when exposed to oxygen.
- Using a patented process to stabilize QH, the bioactive form of CoQ10 is able to retain its structure and unique properties.
Available in 50 mg and 100 mg softgels.
50 mg Ingredients:
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount per Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 5
Reduced Form Coenzyme Q10 ... 50 mg ... **
(as Kaneka Ubiquinol™)
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Canola oil, gelatin, glycerol monooleate, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, sunflower lecithin, caramel color.
Suggested Use: Take 1 softgel twice daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have been taking this for high blood pressure along with my other supplements while still continuing a low salt diet. I have seen an improvement!
This came highly recommended, I was not disappointed!
This form of coQ10 is the one product that helps stop my chronic cough. It works fasted when chewed but works when swallowed also. It is even more effective when taken with Quercetin..
I’m using UBQH on advice of my Nutritionist. I take a beta blocker for my blood pressure. She explains that COQ10 is beneficial for improving heart function and that beta blockers and statins decrease COQ10. Also as we get older the production of COQ10 decreases. Also this form, UBQH, with ubiquinol, is better than the regular COQ10 for people over forty