Integrative Therapeutics OsteoPrime Bone Formulas for Comprehensive Support*
- Available in two different formulations, OsteoPrime delivers balanced nutritional support to keep bones strong and resilient.* Formulated by medical doctors to include five forms of calcium, magnesium, and trace minerals, such as strontium, these exclusive blends are ideal for patients requiring a high level of bone support.*
- Includes 5 forms of calcium for maximum potency. Not all forms of calcium are absorbed at the same rate. Having 5 forms increases amount absorbed into the body for the most beneficial effect.
- Calcium plays a key role in bone support but is often not enough by itself. OsteoPrime Ultra includes 22 supportive vitamins, trace minerals, and other key nutrients, including vitamin K2, a highly bioavailable form of vitamin K, which plays a role in building bone.
- This unique formulation features Vitamin K2 from natto. Unlike Vitamin K1 or synthetic K2, Natto K2 has a relatively constant level in the blood leading to bone health support. Natto K2 also helps divert calcium away from the arteries and towards the bones.
- Available in 120ct tablets.
- Also try OsteoPrime Forte, suitable for younger adults and those wishing to take a proactive approach.
Serving Size: 4 Tablets
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 5
Total Carbohydrate ... 2 g ... 1% ... †
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) ... 120 mg ... 133%
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) ... 20 mcg ... 100%
Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) ... 300 mcg ... 250%
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) ... 20 mg ... 1,667%
Riboflavin ... 20 mg ... 1,538%
(as vitamin B2 and riboflavin-5’-phosphate))
Niacin (as Niacinamide) ... 50 mg ... 313%
Vitamin B6 ... 25 mg ... 1,471%
(as pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal-5'-phosphate)
Folate ... 800 mcg DFE ... 200%
(420 mcg Folic Acid) (104 mcg Quatrefolic® brand (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt)
Vitamin B12 ... 50 mcg ... 2,083%
(as cyanocobalamin and methylcobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid ... 20 mg ... 400%
(as calcium D-pantothenate)
Calcium ... 800 mg ... 62%
(from calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, calcium lactate, calcium Krebs cycle complex‡, and calcium citrate)
Phosphorus (as tricalcium phosphate) ... 128 mg ... 10%
Magnesium ... 300 mg ... 71%
(as magnesium oxide and magnesium aspartate)
Zinc (as zinc picolinate) ... 20 mg ... 182%
Selenium (as sodium selenite) ... 100 mcg ... 182%
Copper (as copper gluconate) ... 2 mg ... 222%
Manganese (as manganese aspartate) ... 7 mg ... 304%
Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) ... 50 mcg ... 111%
Sodium ... 5 mg ... <1%
Betaine HCl ... 20 mg ... **
Silicon (as silicon dioxide) ... 5 mg ... **
Boron ... 3 mg ... **
(as boric acid/Krebs cycle intermediate blend‡‡)
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) ... 45 mcg
from Natto (fermented soybean extract)
†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin. Contains soy.
Suggested Use: Adults take 4 tablets daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking Coumadin®‡‡‡ (warfarin), or any other prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose, or cure any disease.
My naturopathic doctor recommended this product for me to help with Osteoporosis. I feel very safe taking this supplement knowing that the brand
is so highly thought of by my doctor and all the ingredients are pure and tested.
My nutritionist recommended them and my dexa scan numbers held after two years taking them. I take 2 per day instead of 4.
A naturopath recommended these for my osteoporosis, with regular exercise and osteo medication, my bone density is much improved!
this was recommended for osteoporosis and I have had good results with it!
I took these a few years back and then changed to a different product.....MISTAKE!
I now subscribe to have these delivered to me!