- Maximizes biological effects of curcumin in the body including relief of occasional pain due to overuse and support of the body's natural detoxification pathways and cytokine response.
- Supports healthy cardiovascular, liver, lung, and kidney function.
- Supports optimal immune function.
- Supports normal soft tissue proliferation and remodeling functions (e.g., angiogenesis, collagen deposition, granulation tissue formation, epithelialization, and tissue contraction).
- Standard curcumin is poorly absorbed, rapidly metabolized, and quickly eliminated - even at high levels. Theracurmin HP is a novel preparation of turmeric that utilizes patented, colloidal dispersion technology to enhance bioavailability and dramatically increase curcumin levels in the blood.
- Theracurmin HP is water-dispersible, meaning it dissolves quickly and maintains solubility over time, thereby improving curcumin’s overall absorption.
Available in 60ct and 120ct vegetarian capsules.
Other Integrative Therapeutics products that contain Theracurmin HP:
- Glutamine Forté
- Glycation Manager
- ProThrivers™ Wellness Brain
- ProThrivers™ Wellness Flavonoid Complex
- Sleep Reset™
Theracurmin HP contains:
Curcumin: The dried, ground rhizome of turmeric (Curcuma longa) has been used in Asian medicine for centuries. This perennial plant in the ginger family is cultivated throughout the tropics and is used as both a spice and to support health. Curcumin is a term that is sometimes used to refer to any or all of the curcuminoid compounds in turmeric. There are three main curcuminoids in turmeric, of which curcumin (diferuloylmethane) is the best studied. Other curcuminoids in turmeric include demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin. Curcumin imparts yellow color to the rhizome.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount per 2 capsules ... %DV
Total Carbohydrate ... <1 g ... <1%
TheraCurmin(enhanced bioavailability ... 600 mg ... **
Water dispersible turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome complex) providing 30% curcumin (180 mg)
†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, maltose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), gum ghatti, dextrin, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: Take as recommended by your healthcare professional. Typical dose is 2 capsules or more once per day for 7 days; may reduce dosage to 1 capsule per day thereafter, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Warnings: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
This product really works, I feel much better.
I take two in the morning and two in the evening and my hands have been feeling better than they have in ages. Cuts the pain as well as most over the counter drugs!
I started using Thera curmin two months ago and I am very happy to be taking it. The reviews I’ve seen have been very positive and promising. I believe it will take at least a few more months to see significant results, but I am hopeful and impressed with the research that has brought Theracurmin onto the marketplace.
I found Supplement First to be a professional and responsive company and will continue ordering from them. Regarding Theracurmin HP, I believing it is providing a positive benefit though documenting it quantitatively is difficult.
I have had Frozen shoulder and a Thoracic Sprain in the last two years. My ND recommended Tumeric for pain and inflammation. I have used several brands. This one seems give me more pain relief than the other's did. As a vitamin buyer I know that Tumeric can be hard to absorb. Theracumin is a water soluble form of Tumeric so potentially it has better absorbtion capability. My pain is down and I am a happier person. I am still working through the injury but this helps me with pain management.