- The Integrative Therapeutics K-PAX® MitoNutrients™ formula was developed to support immune, hepatic, and nervous system function, with specific emphasis on supporting mitochondrial function and reducing oxidative stress. It supports individuals experiencing occasional fatigue and lack of mental alertness.
- Integrative Therapeutics K-PAX MitoNutrients contains a unique combination of N-acetyl cysteine, acetyl L-carnitine, alpha-lipoic acid and other key nutrients that support mitochondrial functioning, based on the many years of clinical practice and ongoing research studies led by Dr. Jon Kaiser.
- All cells, with the exception of red blood cells, contain mitochondria, organelles that produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the cellular “energy currency”, from adenosine diphosphate (ADP). In addition, mitochondria are involved in many other processes within the body such as cell signaling and regulation of cellular metabolism. Mitochondrial energy metabolism is a critical part of cellular health and function, and influences overall health.
- One approach to optimizing mitochondrial function is the provision of micronutrients and antioxidants that support these mechanisms. K-PAX MitoNutrients acts as a multi vitamin/mineral to provide all the nutrients needed to support mitochondrial energy.
- Available in 120ct tablets
Serving Size 4 Tablets
Amount per Serving ... %DV
Total Carbohydrate ... 3 g ... 1% ... †
Vitamin A ... 3,000 mcg ... 333%
(Beta-Carotene as Betatene® Mixed Carotenoids)
Vitamin C ... 1,000 mg ... 1,111%
(as Calcium Ascorbate)
Vitamin D ... 12.5 mcg ... 63%
Vitamin E ... 181 mg ... 1,207%
(as Mixed Tocopherols and D-Alpha, Tocopheryl Succinate)
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) ... 30 mg ... 2,500%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) ... 30 mg ... 2,308%
Niacin (as Niacinamide) ... 30 mg ... 188%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) ... 30 mg ... 1,765%
Folate ... 533 mcg DFE ... 133%
(200 mcg Folic Acid) (209 mcg Quatrefolic® brand (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt)
Vitamin B12 ... 500 mcg ... 20,833%
Biotin ... 100 mcg ... 333%
Pantothenic Acid ... 30 mg ... 600%
(as d-Calcium Pantothenate)
Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) ... 30 mg ... 5%
Calcium ... 200 mg ... 15%
(as Calcium Ascorbate and Citrate)
Iron ... 9 mg ... 50%
(as Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate)
Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) ... 75 mcg ... 50%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) ... 100 mg ... 24%
Zinc (as Zinc Krebs Cycle Complex‡) ... 15 mg ... 136%
Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) ... 100 mcg ... 182%
Copper ... 1 mg ... 111%
(as Copper Bisglycinate Chelate)
Manganese ... 5 mg ... 217%
(as Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)
Molybdenum ... 150 mcg ... 333%
(as Molybdenum Glycinate)
Sodium ... 30 mg ... 1%
Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) ... 50 mg ... 1%
Mitochondrial Support Proprietary Blend ... 1.6 g ... **
N-Acetylcysteine ... 600 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI ... 500 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid ... 200 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids ... 150 mg
L-Glutamic Acid HCI ... 100 mg
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) (Ubiquinone 10) ... 50 mg
Betaine HCl ... 75 mg ... **
Inositol ... 30 mg ... **
Boron ... 1 mg ... **
(as boric acid/Krebs Cycle intermediate blend‡‡)
†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, glycerin, acacia gum, riboflavin color.
Adults take 4 tablets daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Accidental overdose of iron- containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Do not use if you have a seizure disorder or hypothyroidism. If you are pregnant, nursing, have diabetes, or if you are taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal under child-resistant cap is broken or missing. Keep tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat and direct sunlight.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
These vitamins are great! A little big to swallow especially cause it's 4 a day but I try to take two at lunch and two at supper.
I believe this supplement is a valuable addition to our daily regime. We have not been sick with normal illnesses, and our last covid was mild in early Sept. Best multi pill I've found.
I have been taking this supplement for over a year. It has been very helpful getting on the right track with my health.
This supplement has all the great B vitamins plus everything else you could want in a supplement! awesome!!
My wife loves using it, very expensive though.