Integrative Therapeutics Liquid Calcium Magnesium 2:1 provides a 2 to 1 ratio of calcium citrate and magnesium for maximum bone support with flexible dosing.
- Delicious orange-vanilla flavor. Flexible dosing and convenient alternative to swallowing large pills.
- Provides 600 mg Calcium Magnesium Citrate and 300 mg Calcium Magnesium Citrate and Magnesium Citrate. This formula also includes 400 IU Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) per serving.
- Vitamin D, which we get naturally from the sun, supports bone and joint health. It helps with calcium absorption, improved bone density and increased joint flexibility. A vitamin D deficiency can lead to long term issues such as osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Safe for gluten, soy and dairy sensitivities. Does not contain artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, dairy products, gluten, salt, soy, sugar, wheat or yeast.
- Xylitol-free and does not contain vitamin K.
Available in 16oz orange-vanilla flavored liquid.
Also available in a 1 to 1 ratio Integrative Liquid Calcium Magnesium 1:1.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 mL)
Amount per Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 25
Total Carbohydrate ... 7 g ... 3% ... †
Total Sugars ... 0 g ... **
Includes 0 g Added Sugars ... 0% ... †
Sugar Alcohol ... 3 g ... **
Vitamin D ... 10 mcg (400 IU) ... 50%
Calcium ... 600mg ... 46%
(as calcium magnesium citrate)
Magnesium ... 300 mg ... 71%
(as calcium magnesium citrate and magnesium citrate)
†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin, citric acid (preservative to maintain freshness), natural flavors, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate (preservative to maintain freshness).
Suggested Use: Adults and Children over 12 years of age: Take 1 Tablespoon once daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended dose. Shakewell before each use.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I love this product, it really helps my gut
Since we have been using your product, it has regulated our bowel movements. It does work.
I, MY HUSBAND AND MY SON TAKE THIS PRODUCT AND WE CAN TELL IT IS HELPING US....IT IS PLEASANT TO THE TASTE....WILL ORDER AGAIN.
While this product is all about the internal workings of the body, it actually tastes good and I don't mind taking it. Let's hope it is making strong bones for me.
So nice to look forward to the flavor of a supplement!