- Thorne Research's Melaton-3 supplies 3 mg of melatonin in each capsule. This potency is ideal for those individuals who may require a moderate amount of melatonin.
- Helps maintain normal circadian rhythms.
- Can provide benefit for shift workers and jet lag.
- Also available in Melaton-5 (5-mg) capsules.
Take 1 capsule at bedtime or as recommended by your health professional.
One Capsule Contains:
Melatonin .......3 mg.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Calcium Laurate, Silicon Dioxide.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant or nursing, do not use this product.
Because melatonin may potentiate the effect of blood-thinning medications, Melaton-3 should be used with caution or avoided in individuals on anticoagulant therapy.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.