- Thorne Research CoQ10 (formerly Q-Best 100) an essential nutrient for cellular energy production. CoQ10 promotes optimal heart, brain, and immune function, in addition to providing antioxidant support.
- It contains coenzyme Q10 in the form of ubiquinone. CoQ10 is a nutrient found in the mitochondria of cells. Provides support against oxidative stress and plays an important role in the body’s production of cellular energy.
- CoQ10 is particularly supportive for the cells of the heart, liver, brain, kidney, and muscles. As a person ages, the level of CoQ10 in the body declines. The level of CoQ10 can also be depleted by certain medications. Thorne’s well-absorbed form of CoQ10 supports the body’s natural level of CoQ10.
Benefits of Thorne’s CoQ10:
- Supports cellular energy production which, in turn, supports the body’s energy level and exercise stamina.
- Support for a healthy heart, promotes normal heart rhythm and blood vessel function, and helps maintain healthy blood pressure.
- Promotes healthy aging by enhancing mitochondrial function, important for cardiovascular, immune, neurological, and ovarian function, as well as optimal skin health.
- An important nutrient for mitochondrial function and cellular energy production.
- Plays an important role in protecting against oxidative stress by enhancing the activity of the body’s master antioxidant, glutathione.
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response.
Superior absorption with Thorne’s CoQ10:
- An optimally absorbed, proprietary, lipid-based, non-crystalline form of coenzyme Q10.
- Nearly three times better absorbed than ubiquinol.
- Enhanced absorption over other forms of Coenzyme Q10, including dry powder, oil, nanoparticle, and liposomal preparations.
Take 1 gelcap one to two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Serving Size: One Gelcap
Each Gelcap Contains: ... %DV
Calories ... 10
Total Fat ... 1 g ... 1% ... *
Protein ... 0.5 g ... 1% ... *
Coenzyme Q10 ... 100 mg ... **
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Gelatin (bovine), purified water, glycerin (vegetable source), lycopene and turmeric (color) gelcap, conjugated linoleic acid, flaxseed oil, soy monoglycerides.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Q-Best contains monoglycerides which are derived from soy. These monoglycerides contains no soy protein. There are no other soy-based ingredients in Q-Best.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.