- Thorne Research Magnesium CitraMate provides magnesium bound to citrate-malate for superior absorption.
- Magnesium deficiency is common in the American diet.
- Magnesium supplementation benefits energy production, cardiac function, carbohydrate metabolism, and pulmonary function.
- Citrate and malate chelates enhance Krebs cycle function and energy production.
- Supports optimal muscle function.
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Serving Size: One Capsule
One Capsule Contains:
Magnesium (55 mg as Magnesium Citrate and
80 mg as Magnesium Malate)...........135 mg....... 32%
Daily Value (DV)
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Gas, bloating, or diarrhea may occur in some individuals taking magnesium supplements. This can occur at varying amounts depending on the individual and resolves when the amount is reduced.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Excellent and trusted product. I have been using this for years to help with mild constipation, not to mention, for the benefits of daily mag . One a day!
This has helped to get rid of leg cramps!! Fantastic!