- Thorne Research Curcumin Phytosome 1000mg (formerly Meriva 500-SF) is the most clinically-studied curcumin on the market, helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response in the joints, muscles, GI tract, liver, brain, and nerves.
- Turmeric is widely studied for its health-promoting properties. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, as well as Ayurvedic medicine, for more than 2,000 years. Curcumin is turmeric’s most active component and provides numerous health benefits, including support for joint function and mobility, liver and gut health, cardiovascular function. Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Curcumin supports a healthy inflammatory response that is beneficial for anyone experiencing the bodily discomforts of life. Curcumin can provide relief for overused muscles and joints. In addition, maintaining a healthy inflammatory response is essential to healthy joints, muscles, brain, eyes, and blood lipids.
- Thorne’s Curcumin Phytosome, as Meriva, is the most clinically-studied curcumin on the market and, as a phytosome complex it provides superior absorption over other curcumin extracts. A human study demonstrated 29-times greater absorption of Meriva than ordinary curcumin.
- Available in 60ct or 120ct capsules.
Take 1-2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Serving Size: Two Capsules
Two Capsules Contain: ... %DV
Curcumin Phytosome† ... 1 g ... *
(Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower)
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, leucine, calcium laurate, silicon dioxide, calcium citrate, microcrystalline cellulose.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) in animal studies. In vitro research revealed that curcumin decreased camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells.
Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Thank you for the high quality supplements, I see a difference in how I feel .
Have stomach issues great product for me..
Great for inflammation recommend by my doctor.
Helps balance hormones.
I use daily very good product