- Thorne Research Quercetin Phytosome Helps Treat Allergy Symptoms.
- A Thorne Research exclusive.
- Quercetin bound to sunflower-sourced phosphatidylcholine to enhance absorption.
- Helps stabilize mast cells that store and release histamine.
- Provides support for patients who suffer from allergies.
- An antioxidant flavonoid.
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily with meals or as recommended by your health professional.
One Capsule Contains:
Quercetin Phytosome (Sophora japonica concentrate (leaf) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower)...... 250 mg
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Have been taking it for over 12 years
Everyone needs this.
I have been using Quercetin Phytosome from Thorne research for many years and have found it to be a lifesaver from allergy symptoms. I haven't had to use over the counter allergy medicine at all which makes me feel dried out and groggy.
Helpful product and helpful staff!