- Thorne Research Arabinex is an excellent fiber source with immune-supportive effects.
- Powder form allows for ease of supplementation, especially for kids.
- Arabinex increases short-chain fatty acids (the fuel for the cells of the large intestine).
- Arabinex supports the body's normal immune response.
- Prebiotic fiber can increase beneficial bacteria in the colon for support of intestinal health.
Mix 1 scoop with at least 8 ounces of water one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
One Scoop (4.7 g) Contains:
Total Carbohydrate ......4 g
Dietary Fiber .......4 g
Arabinogalactan† (from Larch) (Larix spp.) ......4.7 grams
This product contains no flavorings or sweeteners.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Arabinex contains an ingredient derived from the Western larch tree.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have been taking arabinex every morning as a prebiotic and immune builder. Love it!!!
Supplements first gets an A+ For getting it mailed to me within a few days. Thank you.