- Bio-Tech Pharmacal Hydroxy-Citrate, Hydroxycitric acid is a derivative of citric acid which is a critical component for the metabolism of macronutrients.
- It is naturally found in the tropical plant Garcinia cambogia. The effects of hydroxycitric acid on the generation of fatty acids have been extensively studied. Research indicates that hydroxycitric acid blocks enzymes that are responsible for the production of fatty acids.
- It has also been known to support appetite control.
- May help regulate fatty acid synthesis.
- May help support appetite control.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Calcium (from Citrin) ... 95 mg ... 7%
Hydroxycitric Acid (from citrin) ... 250 mg ... *
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable) capsules
*Daily value not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I needed to get more citrus in my diet to help with kidney stones so hydroxy citrate is helping at. I told others about this product.