- Bio-Tech Pharmacal D3-5 (5000 IU), Vitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body.*
- It is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health.*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.*
- Supplementation with vitamin D may be necessary to meet daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult. Research shows that vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is approximately 87% more potent than vitamin D2 for raising and maintaining vitamin D blood levels.*
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D may reduce the risk of osteoporosis*
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)*
- More potent than vitamin D2 for raising vitamin D blood levels*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin D3 ... 125 mcg ... 625%
(as Cholecalciferol) ... 5000 IU
Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
they are easy to swallow, no after taste, can get different mg, I do 5000D3
Couldn’t believe how prompt my order arrived especially during this holiday season.
Physician recommended, this product from Bio-Tech Pharm., D3-5 (5000 IU) has been used in my home going on five years. We believe it has contributed to my ongoing recovery from catastrophic illness.
I feel the quality is good.
I like the smaller size capsules.
I also like this dosage because I can take just the single capsule or multiple if I feel the need during winter months.
BioTech Pharmacal has been my favorite brand for several years now.
Price was good and received product quickly.