- Bio-Tech Pharmacal C-Max, Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is an essential nutrient and powerful antioxidant that supports overall health.
- Vitamin C is required for the synthesis of connective tissues in blood vessels and bones, making it important for tissue repair following injury or surgery.
- Supplementation with vitamin C also supports immune system health and aids in the balance of normal histamine levels.
- C-Max provides buffered vitamin C as a blend of natural citrus bioflavonoids and fully-reacted mineral ascorbates, which are less acidic than ascorbic acid and are gentle on the digestive system.
- Essential nutrient and powerful antioxidant.
- Supports immune system health and normal histamine levels.
- Promotes tissue repair after injury or surgery.
- Formulated with buffered vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 1,000 mg ... 1,667%
(as ascorbic acid & magnesium, manganese, & zinc ascorbates)
Magnesium ... 80 mg ... 20%
(as magnesium ascorbate)
Zinc (as zinc ascorbate) ... 10 mg ... 67%
Manganese (as manganese ascorbate) ... 2 mg ... 100%
Potassium (as potassium aspartate ... 20 mg ... <1%
Propreitary blend: ... 130 mg ... *
Quercetin dilhydrate, lemon bioflavanoid complex, lemon pectin cellulose complex, bromelain
* Daily value not established
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.