Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that is water soluble which allows it to be easily metabolized in the body.
- It is known to be a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from damage by free radicals.
- Vitamin C is also required for the synthesis of connective tissues in blood vessels and bones, making it important in tissue repair following injury or surgery.
- Because of its role in the production of connective tissues, it is also important for skin and joint health.
- In addition, supplementation with vitamin C supports immune system health and aids in the balance of normal histamine levels.
- C-1000 provides 1,000 mg of vitamin C per capsule.
- Essential nutrient and powerful antioxidant.
Promotes tissue repair after injury or surgery.
Supports immune system health and normal histamine levels.
Water soluble nutrient.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 1000 mg ... 1,667%
(as ascorbic acid)
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable) capsules
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.