- Bio-Tech Pharmacal D3, Vitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body.
- It is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health.
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Supplementation with vitamin D may be necessary to meet daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult.
- Research shows that vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is approximately 87% more potent than vitamin D2 for raising and maintaining vitamin D blood levels.
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health.
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
- More potent than vitamin D2 for raising vitamin D blood levels.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin D3 ... 25 mcg ... 125%
(as cholecalciferol) ... (1000 IU)
Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Most vitamin D3 comes in softgel form which I'm unable to take due to digestive issues, so a capsule form in the correct dosage is hard to find. This does the job for me and doesn't cause any digestive issues while bringing my D3 level where it should be. I recommend it.
I absolutely love my D3 vitamins. Got delivered pretty quickly. The capsules are nice & easy to swallow.