- Bio-Tech Pharmacal K1-1000 (Vitamin K1), Vitamin K refers to a group of similar compounds that vary in their absorption, metabolism, and tissue distribution.These essential nutrients work together with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, providing support for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.*
- Vitamin K also activates proteins involved in normal blood coagulation and clot formation following injury or surgery.*
- Vitamin K1 is found naturally in green leafy vegetables and many other healthy foods. K1-1000 is formulated with a dry preparation of vitamin K1.
- Supports bone and cardiovascular health*
- Directs calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues*
- An excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health*
- Formulated with a dry preparation of vitamin K1
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin K1 ... 1000 mcg ... 1,250%
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.