- Bio-Tech Pharmacal B12 Methyl, Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient with roles in energy production, red blood cell formation, and DNA synthesis.
- Research indicates that vitamin B12 may support cardiovascular health by balancing homocysteine metabolism.
- Supplementation with vitamin B12 may also promote healthy cognitive function and facilitate restful sleep.
- Obtaining adequate amounts of vitamin B12 from diet alone may be difficult for vegetarians and individuals with digestive disorders. B12-Methyl provides 1000 mcg of methylcobalamin, an active form of vitamin B12 that is more bioavailable than commonly used cyanocobalamin.
- Supports cardiovascular and nervous system health.
- Important for energy production and metabolism.
- Promotes healthy cognitive function and restful sleep.
- Formulated with methylcobalamin, a bioavailable form of vitamin B12.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin B-12 ... 1000 mcg
Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable) capsules, maltodextrin
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.