- Bio-Tech Pharmacal B6-Folic Acid is formulated with a combination of B vitamins that are important for maintaining healthy homocysteine levels.*
- Homocysteine is a byproduct of protein metabolism that can damage connective tissues and contribute to oxidative stress. High-protein diets, poor nutrition, and genetics factors can result in elevated homocysteine levels. However, supplementation with vitamin B6, folate, and vitamin B12 can balance homocysteine metabolism.*
- B6-Folic Acid is formulated with the active forms of these nutrients, providing support for cardiovascular, bone, and nervous system health.*
- Maintains healthy homocysteine levels*
- Supports cardiovascular, bone, and nervous system health*
- Formulated with active forms of vitamin B6, folate, and vitamin B12*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin B6 ... 100 mg ... 5,000%
(pyridoxine HCl and Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate)
Folate ... 8,333 mcg DFE ... 2,083%
(as folic acid Quatrefolic L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt)
Vitamin B12 ... 1000 mcg ... 16,667%
Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule, maltodextrin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.