- Bio-Tech Pharmacal MK-7 (Vitamin K2), Vitamin K refers to a family of similar compounds that play a role in blood coagulation and bone health.*
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is particularly important for bone mineralization and calcium metabolism.*
- Menaquinones work together with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, which is important for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.*
- Research shows that menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is more bioavailable and has a longer half-life than other forms of vitamin K.*
- MK-7 is formulated with all-natural menaquinone-7, which is derived from fermented soy.
- Supports bone and cardiovascular health*
- Directs calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues*
- An excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health*
- Formulated with natural menaquinone-7
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin K2 ... 150 mcg ... 125%
Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable) capsules, dicalcium, phosphate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Am very pleased with my MK-7!
No apparent side effects taking this. Hopefully when I have new test results it will be just what the doctor ordered.