- Bio-Tech Pharmacal E-400 Clear, Vitamin E refers to a group of fat-soluble antioxidants that protect cells and tissues by eliminating harmful free radicals.
- As a potent antioxidant, vitamin E may support cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health.
- Although vitamin E is present in a variety of foods, many individuals do not obtain sufficient amounts from their diet. Vitamin E naturally occurs in eight different forms, but research suggests that vitamin E as d-alpha-tocopherol is the most biologically active.
- E-400-Clear provides 400 IU of natural d-alpha tocopherol as dry vitamin E succinate.
- Supports cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health.
- Potent lipid-soluble antioxidant.
- Provides natural d-alpha tocopherol.
- Formulated with dry vitamin E succinate.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin E ... 268 mg (400 IU) ... 1,787%
(as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Gelatin capsule, silica. Contains soy
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.