- Life Extension Cytokine Suppress with EGCG supports healthy inflammatory levels.
- Inflammation is a natural process that affects every cell and organ in the body. As we age, maintaining a balanced inflammatory response becomes increasingly critical to guarding our whole-body health. Fortunately, there' something we can do every day to support this process at a deep molecular level.
- Cytokine Suppress with EGCG provides two natural food ingredients long used in traditional Asian cuisine and medicine that have the ability to promote a healthy inflammatory immune response. Key constituents found in mung beans and green tea support the natural process of the immune system' inflammatory activity. This potent benefit is delivered by the novel flavonoids and other molecules found primarily in the seed coat of the mung bean and the compound EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate), the major beneficial component in green tea.
- Acting together, these mung bean and green tea compounds help regulate levels, among those within the normal range, of a protein molecule known as HMGB1. This molecule is responsible for controlling the signaling compounds known as cytokines that generate inflammation. Also, mung bean seed coat extract has been shown to support the body' natural antioxidant defense system.
- The result of this beneficial modulatory support is a healthy and balanced inflammatory response which is particularly important as we age.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving
Cytokine Suppress™ mung bean extract (coat) [providing 24 mg vitexin, 24 mg isovitexin].........240 mg
Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) [from green tea extract (leaf)]......300 mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule daily without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.