- Life Extension Neuro-Mag Magnesium L-Threonate is a highly absorbable magnesium supplement to support cardiovascular and bone health, energy metabolism, and mood, and cognitive function.
- Magnesium is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body and half of the older people in the developed world are magnesium deficient. Don't be one of them!
- Unfortunately, it is very hard for your body to maintain optimal levels of magnesium in the brain. This problem is of special concern for maturing individuals, as magnesium deficiency increases over time.
- Life Extension Neuro-Mag Magnesium L-Threonate is an innovative form of magnesium shown to specifically target the aging brain and nervous system. Other forms of magnesium supplements are not readily absorbed into the nervous system.
- In pre-clinical models, L-threonate contained in Life Extension Neuro-Mag boosted magnesium levels in spinal fluid by an impressive 15% compared to no increase with conventional magnesium. Even more compelling, animal models revealed improvements of 18% for short-term memory and 100% for long-term memory using the Neuro-Mag form of magnesium.
- The suggested daily dose of three Neuro-Mag Magnesium L-Threonate capsules provides 2,000 mg of magnesium L-threonate. While this supplies a modest 144 mg of elemental magnesium, its superior absorption into the bloodstream and nervous system make it a preferred supplemental choice.
Serving Size 3 vegetarian capsules
Amount Per Serving
Magnesium (from 2000 mg Magtein™ magnesium L-threonate).......144 mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate
Dosage and Use
Take three (3) capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Magnesium L-Threonate has less of a laxative effect than other forms of magnesium.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I am taking several supplements at the same time so it is difficult to say would one of them is doing. I think the magnesium is helpful
Neuro-Mg Magnesium L-Threonate is THE BEST Magnesium there is, as far as I am concerned, and I've tried many. It is the only Mg that does not give me loose stools. Consequently, I notice a huge plus with this Mg. I have had a total colectomy most of my life, so I am extremely particular about my supplements. jts