- Super K provides three different kinds of vitamin K. Vitamin K1, the most common form of vitamin K, is typically found in the plant cells of leafy green vegetables and helps support optimal bone health and arterial health. The forms of K2 found in this supplement are MK-7 and MK-4, commonly found in some types of dairy.
Super K Benefits
- Helps maintain bone health.
- Supports heart & arterial health.
- Contains three forms of vitamin K.
- Supports vascular health by promoting healthy calcium balance.
Serving Size 1 softgel
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl palmitate) ... 10 mg
Vitamin K activity ... 2600 mcg
Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) ... 1500 mcg
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-4) ... 1000 mcg
Vitamin K2 (as trans menaquinone-7) ... 100 mcg
Extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, carob color, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Life Extension Super K (with Advanced K2 Complex)
This was recommended by me Dr. and so far so good!