- Pure Encapsulations Zinc plays an important role in supporting the body's defense system, and is related to the normal absorption and actions of the B vitamins.
- Zinc is essential for the healthy storage and metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Zinc plays a fundamental role in collagen formation and healthy tissue development.
- Pure Encapsulations Zinc is also essential for normal fetal and reproductive development, and it contributes to healthy prostate function.
Four ml (0.14 fl oz) (4 full droppers) contain: ... Amount Per Serving
zinc (as zinc gluconate) ... 15 mg
purified water, apple juice concentrate, cranberry juice concentrate, purified stevia leaf extract, potassium sorbate, citric acid
- Non GMO
serving size: 4 ml (0.14 fl oz) (4 full droppers)
servings per container: 30
Store in a cool, dry place. Shake well before use.
Adults, take 4 ml (4 full droppers) daily, with a meal. Children ages 4 and up, take 2 ml (2 full droppers) daily, with a meal.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have used this supplement a few times and am happy with it. I don't take zinc everyday but if I feel any signs of a cold..... sore throat, sneezing... I take it a couple times a day and so far it has really helped so that nothing develops.
This is an easy way to take zinc and it tastes good too!
This far is the best tasting zinc I have ever had.
they are fast on the turn around on your orders.
I add this to my 16 month old’s bottle every morning. He drinks it right up. Makes me feel happy that he’s able to get his zinc supplement especially during flu and COVID season.