- Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 liquid provides 1,000 i.u. per drop, an ideal daily amount. For individuals with greater short-term needs, this product allows for achieving 25,000-50,000 i.u. vitamin D3 per week without having to take multiple capsules.
- Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 enhances calcium absorption and retention, a key nutritional role in supporting healthy bones; new evidence suggests it may also have a prominent role in cellular, cardiovascular, colon and immune health.
- Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition.
- Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function.
- Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 liquid is also free of preservatives, artificial colors, flavors and sugars.
One drop contains: ......... Amount Per Serving
vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) ........... 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
medium chain triglycerides
- Non GMO
serving size: 1 drop (approximately 0.03 ml)
servings per container: approximately 810
CAUTION: Accidental overdose of liquid vitamin D products can lead to serious adverse side effects in infants. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR INFANTS. The recommended daily dose of vitamin D for infants is 10 mcg (400 IU). This product delivers 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D per dose.
1–7 drops daily, with a meal, or as directed by your health professional.
New Top/No Dropper Needed.
1.) Remove Cap.
2.) Hold bottle with the cap end down at a 45° angle.
3.) Wait for drops to drip.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I am very pleased with this product. It was recommended by my wellness doctor. It’s great for anyone who prefers not to take a pill.
Super easy to take and you can vary the dosage so easily, too.
No extra ingredients, just love it.
Excellent liquid supplement and I would not choose anything else for a Vitamin D3 supplement.
I love liquid vitamins bc I hate dealing with pills. I put the drops right into my water and it’s easy to get right down. Doc says my vitamin D level is in the very good range (between 50-70) and I’ve taken the minimal number of drops from February through November. I’m upping it now that we are in winter and all I do is add more drops. Pretty tasteless, but the slight change in my water doesn’t bother me at all.
I found liquid vitamins easily digestible. The taste of this zinc vitamin is so good. I directly put a few drops straight in my mouth every day in the afternoon. Great for reducing sore throats. Good also with a water drink. There is no smell.