- Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 25 mcg (1,000 IU) enhances calcium absorption and retention, a key nutritional role in supporting healthy bones; new evidence suggests it may also have a prominent role in cellular, cardiovascular, colon and immune health.
- Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition.
- Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function.
- Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Vitamin D ... 25 mcg (1,000 IU) ... 125%
%Daily value (DV)
Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
As a dietary supplement, take 1-5 capsules daily, or as directed by a health professional. Consume with food.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Good brand and easy to take
Since I have been taking Vitamin D I have had great levels in my blood work! Also no cramping anymore since taking Magnesium!
I trust the Pure Encapsulations brand. Originally recommended by my internist. Always fresh and high-quality.
Love this product small and easy to swallow