- Vitamin D ,which is fat soluble, promotes enhanced intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition.
- Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function.
- Human diets do not provide enough vitamin d on their own (especially vegetarian diets) and decreased sun exposure leads to a vitamin d deficiency.
- Daily supplementation of vitamin D is recommended. Many experts recommend 1,000 IU or more for optimal effect.
- Get your daily vitamin d with just 1 small pill from Pure Encapsulations.
Available in 60ct, 120ct and 250ct vegetarian capsules.
Also available in liquid form and in 1,000 IU strength.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each vegetarian capsule contains: ............ Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) .......... 125 mcg (5,000 IU)
Other Ingredients: Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
Non GMO, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. It is recommended that individuals taking more than 50 mcg (2,000 IU) vitamin D per day have their blood levels monitored.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Just what I needed!
Pure Encapsulation is the best!
Subscription makes for easy and affordable access to a necessary vitamin. I’ve just started taking and will be able to speak to results at a later time.
adding this to daily vitamins has certainly helped. quality is very good.