- Pure Encapsulations Memory Pro is formulated to promote neuron health, cognitive function and memory.
- Memory Pro helps support healthy levels of acetylcholine, a key neurotransmitter in the brain as well as promotes cerebral blood flow.
- Supports cognitive health and memory.
- Promotes acetylcholine levels and cerebral vascular blood flow.
- Made with vegetarian ingredients.
Three vegetarian capsules contain: ........... Amount Per Serving
acetyl-l-carnitine ......... 750 mg
Sharp-PS® GREEN phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin) (soy-free).........50 mg
Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf) ......... 60 mg
(standardized to contain 24% ginkgoheterosides and 6% terpene lactones)
FloraGLO® lutein ......... 6 mg
zeaxanthin ......... 1 mg
turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) ......... 250 mg
(standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf) ......... 125 mg
(standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid)
trans-resveratrol (from Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root)).........20 mg
bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) extract (aerial parts) ......... 100 mg
(standardized to contain 20% bacosides)
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
3 capsules daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I only took these for two days. The first day I took three capsules and the brain fog it gave me was so bad I could only sit at a table and hardly function and could hardly even think straight. The second day I took one capsule and I had brain fog again but not as severe. What ingredient in there would possibly cause that to happen? For the price of these capsules, I would really like my money back.
No problems. Good service. I appreciate being notified when an out-of-stock item was available for ordering.
We’ve only been on this for about 15 days. I’ve experienced a little change. With continued use I feel I will see additional changes.
New Item for me but I have to admit after 1/3 of tablets taken my brain seems to be more "calm" and my memory is a bit better. I'm hoping that as I continue to take more that my memory will improve even more. For some reason I found I do better if I take in the morning as sometimes it keeps me awake. I wouldn't think it would but I can't take late at night.
It has helped a little with long term memory but, my short term memory is
not any better.