- Pure Encapsulations Ginkgo 50 promotes enhanced flow of oxygen and blood to the brain to support mental acuity.
- Ginkgo may also promote the strength and elasticity of blood vessels.
- Supports mental acuity.
- Helps oxygen and blood circulation.
- May act as a free radical scavenger.
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:....... Amount Per Serving
ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) extract (leaf) ........... 160 mg
(standardized to contain 24% ginkgoheterosides and 6% terpene lactones)
hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have been taking Gingko Biloba for approx 20 yrs. The product claim is that it dilates the blood vessels enabling the blood to flow more freely which would enhance heart health, brain health and stroke prevention. A few months ago I changed from cheapest I could buy to Pure Encapsulations Ginkgo 50 which I am counting on to be the best I can buy. Last week my wife and I got a vaccination shot and the nurse asked me if I was taking blood thinner as there was some bleeding in the shot site (my wife did not have the bleeding). I do not take blood thinner so I took this as proof that the Pure Encapsulations Ginkgo 50 was doing a better job of enhancing blood flow that the cheaper versions had done. (there is more detail to me coming to that conclusion but this was my shortest version)
I trust Pure Encapsulations and the high quality of the ingredients in their multivitamins, and now in the ginkgo biloba that I take. I feel it is an excellent product.