- Pure Encapsulations Calcium with Vitamin D is a dietary supplement offering the benefits of calcium and vitamin D in one supplement.
- Calcium with Vitamin D supports optimal calcium absorption and bone mineral composition in addition to promoting potential cardiovascular and colon health.
- Supports bone, cardiovascular and colon health.
- May help reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Supports optimal calcium absorption.
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients.
- Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) ... 10 mcg (400 IU) ... 50%
Calcium (as calcium citrate/malate) ... 450 mg ... 35%
%Daily value (DV)
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I was put on vitamins / supplements by a doctor that believed in nutrition to help fight disease. I did research myself and found that the brand pure was as good as its name . I had an immediate notice when taking pure brand instead of a well known brand . So that was in 2002 and I still use the brand and whatever company that sells it ! It’s the best
Works as described.
Very good product
I take 3 every morning and I feel great
I am, unfortunately, dealing with osteoporosis. While my doctor has me on Fosamax, I must also take Calcium with Vitamin D3 for better absorption. My doctor told me to take Pure Encapsulations because it has one of the purest forms of Calcium. I have taken his advice and am now taking it. I like buying it from Supplement First because I know they will have it in stock and I can get it quickly.
Pure Encapsulations Calcium with Vitamin D3