- Pure Encapsulations Calcium Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite (MCHA) supports bone mineral composition.
- Calcium microcrystalline hydroxyapatite is a calcium compound which contains a mixture of minerals in their natural ratios, as well as residues of matrix, proteins, and glycosaminoglycans.
- Risk factors for osteoporosis include sex, race, age and inadequate calcium intake. Populations at highest risk for osteoporosis include Caucasian, Asian, postmenopausal women, and elderly women and men.
- Adequate calcium intake throughout life is linked to a reduced risk of osteoporosis, as calcium helps to optimize peak bone mass during adolescence and early adulthood in conjunction with exercise and healthy diet.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Calcium (from microcrystalline hydroxyapatite) (bovine) ... 250 mg ... 19%
%Daily value (DV)
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Whole family has taken this calcium for years. We also all take magnesium with it each night. Some of us take a mag glycinate. Some take a mag citrate.
Glad you had it on your web site.
My new calcium pills are easy to swallow and I haven’t had any side effects from them. Very happy with them.
Pure Encapsulations Calcium (MCHA)