One of our most popular Omega-3 products, pharmaceutical grade ProOmega provides 1280 milligrams of Omega-3’s with no fishy aftertaste.
- Nordic Naturals ProOmega is clinically shown to support a healthy heart, optimize immune function and maintain healthy brain and eye function. Also recommended for respiratory function, joint flexibility and mobility. Plus, your hair and nails will grow stronger!
- Ideal for people wanting high-intensity, therapeutic support in a smaller serving.
- Provides 650 EPA and 450 DHA in 2 easy to swallow lemon-flavored softgels. ProOmega makes it easy to get your doctor recommended daily dose of Omega-3’s.
- ProOmega fish oil is in a natural triglyceride form which is 70% more absorbable by the human body than the ethyl ester form found in other fish oils.
- Nordic Naturals’ patented "nitrogen processing" ensures that ProOmega is 100% pure and fresh.
- Third party tested for safety and efficacy – surpassing all international quality standards.
Available in 60ct, 120ct and 180ct softgels. Also available in liquid form.
Need an even higher dose of Omega-3’s, Try New Nordic Naturals ProOmega 2000.
Suggested Use: Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist. For intense support, take two soft gels with food twice daily.
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Amount Per Serving..... % Daily Value*
Calories ..... 20
Calories from fat .....20
Total Fat..... 2.0g .....3%
Saturated fat .....0.1 g .....1%
Trans Fat.....0 g
Total Omega-3s.....1280 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) .....650 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) .....450 mg
Other Omega-3s..... 180mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Daily Value not established.
Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.
purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, natural lemon flavor), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I like this supplements no fishy aftertaste. Helps my hair grow.
This is for my mother inlaw and this really helps her
This is a wonderful product - does not taste "fishy" at all!
Recommended by my optomotrist for my dry eyes and it really has helped! I wear my contact lenses daily without a problem. I take 2 gels twice daily.
I just love the suppliment, no after taste, and goes down Very smoothly, unlike others say.