One of our most popular Omega-3 products, pharmaceutical grade ProOmega provides 1280 milligrams of Omega-3’s with no fishy aftertaste.
- Nordic Naturals ProOmega is clinically shown to support a healthy heart, optimize immune function and maintain healthy brain and eye function. Also recommended for respiratory function, joint flexibility and mobility. Plus, your hair and nails will grow stronger!
- Ideal for people wanting high-intensity, therapeutic support in a smaller serving.
- Provides 650 EPA and 450 DHA in 2 easy to swallow lemon-flavored softgels. ProOmega makes it easy to get your doctor recommended daily dose of Omega-3’s.
- ProOmega fish oil is in a natural triglyceride form which is 70% more absorbable by the human body than the ethyl ester form found in other fish oils.
- Nordic Naturals’ patented "nitrogen processing" ensures that ProOmega is 100% pure and fresh.
- Third party tested for safety and efficacy – surpassing all international quality standards.
Available in 60ct, 120ct and 180ct softgels. Also available in liquid form.
Need an even higher dose of Omega-3’s, Try New Nordic Naturals ProOmega 2000.
Suggested Use: Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist. For intense support, take two soft gels with food twice daily.
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Amount Per Serving..... % Daily Value*
Calories ..... 20
Calories from fat .....20
Total Fat..... 2.0g .....3%
Saturated fat .....0.1 g .....1%
Trans Fat.....0 g
Total Omega-3s.....1280 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) .....650 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) .....450 mg
Other Omega-3s..... 180mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Daily Value not established.
Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.
purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, natural lemon flavor), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
So far it is good. I keep in refrigerator and have no after taste or belching that is fishy tasting. I take one in morning and one in evening.
Great product and fast delivery
Daily use of ProOmega relieves my dry eyes. They don’t make you burp and have a great lemon flavor, easy to swallow. I will order again. Thinking of choosing auto refill option.
I have no complaints about these fish oils. No odd taste, or nasty burps. I would recommend these.
My doctor recommended that I take Omega 3 vitamins to help in controlling my high cholesterol levels as well as high blood pressure. I find the Lemon ProOmega has a pleasant taste and I feel I am being proactive in my health management.