- Nordic Naturals ProDHA Eye is a unique blend of concentrated omega-3 fish oils with natural carotenoids Lutein and Zeaxanthin. This powerful formula supports eye health and protects against harmful ultraviolet blue light. No Fishy aftertaste.
- Ultraviolet blue light can be emitted from digital devices and too much ultraviolet blue light may damage your eyes.
- ProDHA Eye contains FloraGLO Lutein with Zeaxanthin which supports the structures of the eye and provides protection against harmful ultraviolet blue light.
- The omega-3 DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is more concentrated in eye tissue than in any other part of the body, and is vital to the structure and function of healthy eyes. ProDHA Eye provides 845mg of DHA in 2 soft gels.
- By supporting the body's natural anti-inflammatory activity, omega-3s can also help alleviate many common symptoms of eye discomfort such as dryness, pain, and redness - promoting eye moisture and tear production.
- ProDHA Eye fish oil is in a natural triglyceride form which is 70% more absorbable than the ethyl ester form found in other fish oils.
- Nordic Naturals’ patented "nitrogen processing" ensures that ProDHA Eye is 100% pure and fresh. Fresh fish oils are better for the body, and do not create negative side effects such as repeat or burp-back.
- Third party tested for safety and efficacy – surpassing all international quality standards.
- Safe for individuals with gluten or milk sensitivities.
Available in 60ct and 120ct soft gels.
Suggested Use: Adults take 2 soft gels daily with food or as directed by your health care professional.
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Amount Per Serving ......% Daily Value
Calories from fat ......20
Total Fat ......2.0g ......3%
Saturated fat ......0g ......0%
Trans Fat ......0g
FloraGLO® Lutein...... 20 mg
Zeaxanthin ......4 mg
Total Omega-3s ......1460 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ......360 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ......845 mg
Other Omega-3s ......255 mg
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Daily Value not established. Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.
Other Ingredients: Purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, purified water, glycerin, carob color, natural lemon flavor), FloraGLO® lutein (in safflower oil), beeswax, d-alpha tocopherol, zeaxanthin (in corn oil), rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
My optometrist recommendation this product so I chose this brand and have been very happy with it.
It really helps my eyes. I love this product
I have macular degeneration and my eye doctor specifically recommended this product. It has 1460 mg. of Omega-3s. It also has lutein and zeaxanthin which are specific to eye health. These soft gels have a slight lemon taste which offsets any taste of fish oil.
My eye doctor recommended this product to help maintain eye function as I age. The plus to using this eye Product is it’s high end Fish oil And has helped lower my triglycerides
I've been using Nordic Naturals ProDHA Eye for many years now. My eye doctor recommended it when he diagnosed me with Macular Degeneration. He, along my current eye doctor, told me that this medicine, along with a good diet that includes lots of green vegetables should keep it from progressing much further. So far so good!